Excellence, Integrity and Care
Our founder, KL Kent built a storage and removals business based on his personal values of honesty, care and service. Nearly 70 years on, these values continue to be at the heart of Kent Storage.
To be the storage, removals and relocation service provider of choice through excellence in customer service and delivering value to our clients.
Our Core Principles
Our culture is represented by the way we act and work together. We operate according to three guiding principles:
Always strive to achieve the highest standards and ensure quality in everything we do.
- Exceed customer expectations
- Deliver on our commitments (to customers and each other)
- Work as one highly skilled and trained team
- Develop flexible innovative solutions for customer challenges.
Be open and honest in all our dealings. Do what we say we’ll do.
- Do the right thing by our customers, our business and each other
- Demonstrate ethical behaviour (in relation to ourselves, others and our environment)
- Respect and value views and opinions
- Take responsibility and be accountable.
Absolute commitment to our customers, people, business partners and the environment.
- Prioritise the health and safety of our people
- Value diversity by adopting gender and cultural equality
- Embody corporate responsibility in the way we conduct business, use resources and respect our environment
- Take the utmost care with every storage contract, from the big picture to the smallest detail.