Storage St Albans, VIC
For easy, secure and affordable storage solutions, Quote & Book now, or submit the form below and one of our friendly team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Easier, More Secure and up to 50% Cheaper than Self Storage!
- Kings Park
If you're looking for the best St Albans storage solution, from a 70-year industry-leading removals and storage expert having looked after over a million Australians, store with Kent Storage St Albans confident knowing it's one of the easiest, cheapest and most secure storage solutions available anywhere.
Our expert removalists will go anywhere to carefully inventory, condition report, wrap, pack, pick up and deliver your belongings into our safe, secure storage facility. At your request, we'll happily, conveniently and carefully pick up and add to your storage, redeliver specific items, or redeliver everything anywhere locally, interstate or overseas - all safer, more securely and cheaper than other St Albans storage solutions. Too easy!
Why Choose Kent Storage Melbourne for Your St Albans Storage?
With less stress and fewer headaches, greater safety and security, and rates up to 50% cheaper than self storage, why wouldn't you choose Kent Storage Melbourne?
Kent Storage Melbourne for your home, office and furniture storage is:
- Easier: Kent's entire storage process is easier, more efficient, and less stressful than traditional self storage. You're just a few mouse clicks or a call away from having expertly trained removalists carefully, skillfully pack and collect your belongings from absolutely anywhere, whether you need them picked-up from your home, office, or even your current storage unit. Additionally, don't waste your precious time running backwards and forwards to your storage box/unit; Kent will redeliver some or all your items, as and when you need them, straight to your doorstep, or literally anywhere else in the world. Or, with just 24-48 hours' notice, we can arrange secure access to your container during business hours.
- More Secure: Don't be fooled by our low rates - affordability does not require a compromise on the safety or security of your belongings. We value your belongings as if they are our own. That's why we protect them 24/7 with our unique Four-Level Secure Storage System
- Cheaper: Unlike other storage businesses with higher per metre property and overhead costs, where they have to charge you for your entire storage box/unit regardless of how much you store inside it, Kent's stackable containerised storage solution is more efficient and less costly. And what's better, you don't pay for empty space - we only charge you for the volume of the storage you need! So add to your storage, or take items out, and we'll adjust your rates accordingly. How good's that?!
We pack and pick-up, securely store, and conveniently redeliver your belongings, all for up to 50% cheaper than self storage. Kent is the clear choice for storage in Melbourne.
30 Duerdin St, Clayton VIC 3168
Monday 8:30am - 5pm Tuesday 8:30am - 5pm Wednesday 8:30am - 5pm Thursday 8:30am - 5pm Friday 8:30am - 5pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
St Albans, VIC and Other General Moving & Storage Information
St Albans is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria and has a population of 35,091. The St Albans postcode is 3021 and surrounded by suburbs: Delahey, Keilor Downs, Kealba, Cairnlea and Sunshine North.
The median property house price in St Albans is $369,000. The distance from St Albans to the closest Kent Storage facility in Melbourne is approximately 48.6 km.
St Albans is well serviced by public transport and lifestyle amenities. There are several local schools, various shopping precincts and the area enjoys a selection of healthcare providers.
Storage around St Albans, VIC Fast Facts
- St Albans Postcode: 3021
- State: Victoria, (VIC)
- Other 3021 Suburbs:
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price: $369,000
- Distance from St Albans to Kent Removals & Storage Melbourne: 48.6 km or 39 minutes by car
- Distance from St Albans to Melbourne CBD: 26 km or 28 minutes by car
- Population: 35,091
- Population Density: 2,700 people per square km
- Local Government Area: City of Brimbank
- State Electorates:
- St Albans
- Federal Electorate: Maribyrnong
- Relevant St Albans links: