Storage Tanilba Bay, NSW
For easy, secure and affordable storage solutions, Quote & Book now, or submit the form below and one of our friendly team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Easier, More Secure and up to 50% Cheaper than Self Storage!
- Lemon Tree Passage
- Tilligerry Creek
If you're looking for the best Tanilba Bay storage solution, from a 70-year industry-leading removals and storage expert having looked after over a million Australians, store with Kent Storage Tanilba Bay confident knowing it's one of the easiest, cheapest and most secure storage solutions available anywhere.
Our expert removalists will go anywhere to carefully inventory, condition report, wrap, pack, pick up and deliver your belongings into our safe, secure storage facility. At your request, we'll happily, conveniently and carefully pick up and add to your storage, redeliver specific items, or redeliver everything anywhere locally, interstate or overseas - all safer, more securely and cheaper than other Tanilba Bay storage solutions. Too easy!
Why Choose Kent Storage Newcastle for Your Tanilba Bay Storage?
With less stress and fewer headaches, greater safety and security, and rates up to 50% cheaper than self storage, why wouldn't you choose Kent Storage Newcastle?
Kent Storage Newcastle for your home, office and furniture storage is:
- Easier: Kent's entire storage process is easier, more efficient, and less stressful than traditional self storage. You're just a few mouse clicks or a call away from having expertly trained removalists carefully, skillfully pack and collect your belongings from absolutely anywhere, whether you need them picked-up from your home, office, or even your current storage unit. Additionally, don't waste your precious time running backwards and forwards to your storage box/unit; Kent will redeliver some or all your items, as and when you need them, straight to your doorstep, or literally anywhere else in the world. Or, with just 24-48 hours' notice, we can arrange secure access to your container during business hours.
- More Secure: Don't be fooled by our low rates - affordability does not require a compromise on the safety or security of your belongings. We value your belongings as if they are our own. That's why we protect them 24/7 with our unique Four-Level Secure Storage System
- Cheaper: Unlike other storage businesses with higher per metre property and overhead costs, where they have to charge you for your entire storage box/unit regardless of how much you store inside it, Kent's stackable containerised storage solution is more efficient and less costly. And what's better, you don't pay for empty space - we only charge you for the volume of the storage you need! So add to your storage, or take items out, and we'll adjust your rates accordingly. How good's that?!
We pack and pick-up, securely store, and conveniently redeliver your belongings, all for up to 50% cheaper than self storage. Kent is the clear choice for storage in Newcastle.
5 Kennington Drive, Tomago NSW 2322
Monday 8:30am - 5pm Tuesday 8:30am - 5pm Wednesday 8:30am - 5pm Thursday 8:30am - 5pm Friday 8:30am - 5pm Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Tanilba Bay, NSW and Other General Moving & Storage Information
Tanilba Bay is a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales and has a population of 2,921. The Tanilba Bay postcode is 2319 and surrounded by suburbs: Port Stephens, Oyster Cove and Salt Ash.
The median property house price in Tanilba Bay is $335,000. The distance from Tanilba Bay to the closest Kent Storage facility in Newcastle is approximately 23.3 km.
Tanilba Bay is well serviced by public transport and lifestyle amenities. There are several local schools, various shopping precincts and the area enjoys a selection of healthcare providers.
Storage around Tanilba Bay, NSW Fast Facts
- Tanilba Bay Postcode: 2319
- State: New South Wales, (NSW)
- Other 2319 Suburbs:
- Surrounding Suburbs:
- Median House Price: $335,000
- Distance from Tanilba Bay to Kent Removals & Storage Newcastle: 23.3 km or 29 minutes by car
- Distance from Tanilba Bay to Newcastle CBD: 44.5 km or 43 minutes by car
- Population: 2,921
- Population Density: 224 people per square km
- Local Government Area: Port Stephens Council
- State Electorates:
- Port Stephens
- Federal Electorate: Paterson
- Relevant Tanilba Bay links: